Montacargas Neumático de Gran Capacidad
11,000-15,500lb lifting capacity
LPG or Diesel
Over 40 years of building forklifts have culminated in the XF Series from Hangcha Group. This experience, combined with the latest in forklift technology, the result is a line of forklifts that are efficient, environmentally conscious, comfortable, reliable, and safe. The XF Series represents the true do it all forklift from Hangcha Group.
- Thanks to a series of technological innovations, the efficiency of the truck is improved and the energy consumption is reduced.
- By optimizing the transmission design, the maximum driving speed is increased by 20%
- The new efficient lighting system uses LEDs and a new type of reflector to reduce energy consumption. This significantly improves illumination performance while also prolonging operation time.
- The new dynamic load sensing hydraulic steering system requires 10% less hydraulic oil while providing a 15% increase in lifting speed.
- While developing the XF Series, comfort and ease of operation were carefully considered. The engineers decreased vibration levels by using a compound engine damper and full-floating seat and cabin. The forklift was made more comfortable because a comfortable operator leads to increased operational productivity.
- The foot space is now 30% wider to significantly reduce operator fatigue. The new wide, non-slip step makes getting in and out of the forklift safe and easy.
- The easy-to-operate levers provide total load handling operation. The armrest is provided to reduce fatigue. The optional electro-hydraulic proportional control system gives the forklift the ability to make load handling more sensitive and precise.
- In addition to the soft landing system, the soft lifting system is adopted (front lifting cylinders of the full free lift 2 & 3 stage masts). As a result, the noise and shock of the mast significantly decrease when lowering materials.
- The mast was redesigned to provide broad forward visibility. This was done by increasing the distance between the inside of the mast by 2.34″
- By focusing on enhancing reliability and reducing downtime, the XF Series is able to increase productivity for the end-users.
- The new stamped air cleaner featuring tangential intake, double seal with safety filter is durable, corrosion-free, and vibration-resistant provides better filter efficiency and lower intake resistance than the previous.
- The brake and steering hydraulic systems are separated to prevent interference between eachother. By using the dynamic load sensing steering system, the forklift is easier to operate and more energy efficient.
- Designed for easy inspection and servicing. The XF Series’ quick and easy maintenance reduces downtime and operational costs.
- The location of the air filter allows for easy reach and replacement when the filter needs to be changed.
- The engine oil level dipstick, hydraulic filter, and water separator are easy to reach and allow for easy maintenance.
- The gas spring support for the front cover of the radiator auto-opens when the rear cover of the radiator is opened.
- A wide range of technology is applied to ensure absolute safety for both the operator and those in the vicinity.
- There’s an energy accumulator in the braking system. This allows for the brakes to continue to function after the engine is shut off.
- There is a locking mechanism found on the engine hood, damper, and parking brake for the operator’s safety.
- The Operator Presence Sensing System (OPS) incorporates a lifting, tilting, and traveling stop function. When the operator leaves the seat, the system automatically locks the lifting/tilting functions and disables the forklift from traveling to ensure safety.
- The throttling device locks the mast in place if there is a hydraulic failure. This adds to the operational saftey of the truck.
The brake and steering hydraulic systems are separated.
Comfortable Operator Compartment
Efficient Air Pre-Cleaner
Large Aluminum Radiator
Large Interactive LCD Display
- Full Cabin
- Cabin Heater
- Front Window
- Solid Pneumatic Tires
- Non-Marking Tires
- Suspension Seat
- Fire Extinguisher
- Custom Colors
- Counterweight Grill
- Operator Presence Sensing System (OPS)
- Air Pre-Cleaner
- Radiator Screen
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Valve
- Electro-Hydraulic Proportional Control System
- Front Working Light
- Rear Working Light
- Different Masts
- Different Size Forks
- Wider Load Backrests
- Wider Carriage
- Various Optional Attachments
Find a Dealer Near You to Learn More